Happy New Year blog readers!
Here are some great activities, interactives, games, and resources all about the new year! New Year's is all about new beginnings and making resolutions. Don't have a resolution yet? Well try out this resolution generator!
- New Year's Resolution Generator and you'll be given a resolution idea. My resolution is to make something new everyday!
|Kit Kat's resolution is to annoy her owners! This picture was created using Pizap.com|
Here are some other fun and interactive games, printables and resources to use in your classroom or with your kids at home!
- New Year printables - Some New Years printables, including resolutions
- New Year listening activity - Read and listen to the traditions about New Year in USA
- New Year Traditions in America - Multiple Choice Quiz - A multiple choice quiz on traditions
- New Year's Resolutions - Read and listen (US English) - Read and listen about resolutions for New Years
- color and print New Year's coloring pages
- New Year fill in the blank - A new year comprehension question and paragraph form
- New Year around the world - New year around the world. Passages about how New Year's is celebrated throughout the world.
- New Years around the world 2 - Complete this interactive online quiz about New Year's around the world
- New Year interactive coloring page - Interactive coloring pages with a New Year theme
- New Year's word search - an interactive online word search
- Word search 2 - Word search all about New Years
- New Year around the world - Learn to say Happy New Year in several different languages.
- Coloring Pages - Use your interactive crayon to paint these fun coloring pages of New Year symbols - father time, baby father time, happy New Year snowman, clock set at midnight, noisemakers, and a party man waiting for the New Year.
- Jigsaw Puzzles - Ring in the New Year with these fun interactive jigsaw puzzles!
- Scrambler Puzzles - Fun New Year picture puzzles to unscramble. Can you fix confetti and noisemakers? You have to go fast...you only have 4 minutes to complete each.
- New Year's Eve Drag & Drop - New Year's eve drag and drop puzzle
Have a safe and happy New Year! If you would like to be a guest blogger for Sam's cool tools for classroom in 2012 please let me know!