- Seussville - For all things Dr. Seuss
- Seuss Lorax : Save the Trees game - You are in charge of the Truffula seeds. And Tuffula seeds are what everyone needs! Catch 10 little seeds in the bucket and then you can replant the Truffula forest again!
- Catch a Thing Game that requires keen hand-eye coordination. Move the arrow keys to catch the "THINGS" that keep messing up the house!
- ABC Hide and Seek Each letter flap has a picture behind it. Click on the letter that the picture begins with.
- Cat's Concentration Game Multi-level concentration game. Level 1 - Match the Dr. Seuss character pictures. Level 2 - Match characters from Dr. Seuss books to his story titles.
- Sing Along A Sing-a-long with lyrics scrolling in the background.
- Dr. Seuss Patterns (Sticker Game) Drag an image to complete the pattern. Patterns are pictures. Color clues are given. Characters are from Green Eggs and Ham, One Fish - Two Fish - Red Fish - Blue Fish and Dr. Seuss's ABC's.
Looking for more Dr. Suess fun? Click here for more interactives. What will you read with your class on read across America?